Learn more about Dr. Mark Newcomer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Newcomer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Newcomer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bell's Palsy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sudden Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Newcomer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Newcomer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Newcomer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Newcomer practice?
- Dr. Mark Newcomer has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Newcomer practices Otolaryngology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Otolaryngologists.