A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Newcomer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Newcomer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Newcomer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bell's Palsy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sudden Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Newcomer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Newcomer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newcomer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 15 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Newcomer practice?
Dr. Mark Newcomer practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Surgery, and Allergy near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists, Dallas Pediatric Specialists, Dallas Surgeons, and Dallas Allergists.