A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Newcomer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Newcomer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newcomer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newcomer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Newcomer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bell's Palsy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sudden Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Newcomer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Newcomer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Newcomer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Newcomer practice?
- Dr. Mark Newcomer has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Newcomer practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.