A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Newey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Newey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Newey graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Newey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
- Healdton Municipal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Wayne Newey DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Newey practice?
- Dr. Mark Newey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Newey practices Family Medicine near Healdton, OK.
See Healdton Primary Care Doctors.