Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Good experience show details Good experience
Nov 10th, 2015

I liked Dr. Niederee and his nurse. He took the time to explain very clearly to me and my husband about my biopsy and all the what-if's. No waiting time in the waiting room, which is a big plus for me. Very professional, and friendly. I would recommend him.

Sep 14th, 2015

Horrible experience. Botched my son's surgery, and did not seem to care afterward. Very bad post surgery follow up, more interested in getting the follow up appointment over fast than actually helping the patient.

Jan 21st, 2015

Concise and friendly

Aug 1st, 2012

DR Niederee yawned several times during my appt without apology and seemed very bored, disinterested or disconnected. He didn't really look at me. At hospital, was told several times he had come in early and was available but I never saw him before or after surgery. Kind of unnerving to have someone perform surgery on you and not take any time to make eye contact with you before or after. Felt very impersonal and uncaring.

Apr 22nd, 2011

I almost feel like I was bothering him. His office actually telephoned me 25 minutes before my appointment to see if I was coming for my biopsy and when I got there, he took less than 10 minutes including the procedure and talking to me. He needs to realize without patients he would not have a job and even though I was referred for this procedure, next time I will ask for someone else.

Mar 27th, 2011

saw me quickly very reassurng

by Dolly on Apr 1st, 2010

I would definitely recommend Dr. Niederee to anyone needing a surgeon. Very courteous and efficent office staff. Dr. Niederee is very friendly, listens to what you are saying and answers any questions you have regarding your surgery. He also respects the patient in that you are not left to sit and wait for hours just to see him. On my first visit, I was seen on time and out of the building in under 30 minutes.