A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Niedfeldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niedfeldt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Niedfeldt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Foot Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Niedfeldt graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Niedfeldt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Columbia St Marys Hospital Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark W Niedfeldt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Niedfeldt practice?
- Dr. Mark Niedfeldt has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mark Niedfeldt practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Thiensville, WI.