A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Niedfeldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niedfeldt
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Niedfeldt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Niedfeldt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Foot Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Niedfeldt graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Niedfeldt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Columbia St Marys Hospital Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark W Niedfeldt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Niedfeldt practice?
- Dr. Mark Niedfeldt has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mark Niedfeldt practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Thiensville, WI.