A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Nielsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nielsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Nielsen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nielsen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Nielsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Nielsen MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Nielsen practice?
- Dr. Mark Nielsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Nielsen practices Internal Medicine near North Platte, NE.
See North Platte Internists.