A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Nikbakht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nikbakht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nikbakht graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Nikbakht has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Nikbakht MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Nikbakht practice?
- Dr. Mark Nikbakht has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Nikbakht practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.