A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Nikkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nikkel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nikkel
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nikkel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nikkel graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nikkel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ryan Nikkel DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Nikkel practice?
- Dr. Mark Nikkel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Nikkel practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orland Park, IL and Flossmoor, IL.
See Oak Lawn Surgeons.