Learn more about Dr. Mark Nikkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nikkel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nikkel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nikkel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nikkel graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nikkel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ryan Nikkel DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Nikkel practice?
- Dr. Mark Nikkel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Nikkel practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Orthopedic Surgeons and Oak Lawn Surgeons.