Learn more about Dr. Mark Nikkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nikkel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nikkel graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nikkel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ryan Nikkel DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Nikkel practice?
- Dr. Mark Nikkel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Nikkel practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Calumet City, IL.
See Oak Lawn Surgeons.