A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Nissen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Nissen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nissen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Nissen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nissen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Nissen practice?
Dr. Mark Nissen practices Anesthesiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Anesthesiologists.