A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Nissen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nissen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nissen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Nissen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nissen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Nissen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Nissen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Nissen practice?
- Dr. Mark Nissen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Nissen practices Anesthesiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Anesthesiologists.