Learn more about Dr. Mark Nissenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nissenbaum, Hand Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nissenbaum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nissenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nissenbaum graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nissenbaum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Nissenbaum MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark Nissenbaum practice?
- Dr. Mark Nissenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Nissenbaum practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Surgeons.