A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Nissenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nissenbaum, Hand Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nissenbaum graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nissenbaum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Nissenbaum MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark Nissenbaum practice?
- Dr. Mark Nissenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Nissenbaum practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Orthopedic Surgeons and Huntingdon Valley Surgeons.