Hand Surgery
Hand Surgical & Rehabilitation
1841 Huntingdon Pike
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
215-947-3606
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
by Nancy I on Mar 7th, 2013

First & second joints of writing hand were frozen. Could not close hand or pickup anything with that hand. Doctor operated on each joint at a time, awaking me when each was completed to verify my usage of the joint. He also corrected a small carpel tunnel problem on this hand. After 45 stiches I had the use of the hand and could hold something, but can not totally close my hand tightly. The hand damaged is also effected by a sroke that contributed to the problem. Strongly recommend this doctor.

|  Excellent Hand and Arm surgery  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

An excellent surgeon with great compassion and kindness; I would highly recommend him to everyone! Very Professional staff! His office manager is amazing.

|  show details
May 8th, 2011

Excellent doctor. He is caring, unpretentious, provides accurate diagnosis, and remedy for your hand problems.

|  Too many docs, too little diagnosis  |  show details
by satisfied relieved patient on Jul 26th, 2010

1 exc. GP, Dr. Appel, 1 recommended hand specialist, Dr. Kwok, 1 physiatrist, Dr. Goldberg, and now a rheumatologist, 2 blood tests & 2 MRI's in 2 wks,plus 2 needles in cervicals & all of em were scratching their heads. Goldberg told me he "threw up his hands" 2 wks in a row, but continued 2 treat me. Gee thanx. Dr. N called me himself on a Sunday after rec. bloodwk w/a theory based on antibodies. no throwing up of hands, no implying it was somehow my fault for being in pain. i rest my case. I'd pick Dr. N any day. He asked cogent specific questions on his pre-survey & asked more, looked more than any other doc.He's precise, kind and goes out of his way. Very impressive.Wish I'd gone to him sooner.