Dr. Mark Nixon MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Sunnyvale, CA

April 27th, 2017
My husband and I spent 90 minutes with Dr. Nixon. He was scatter brained and spent a lot of time talking about unrelated things. He did not respond to our questions and concerns thoughtfully.

September 16th, 2015
Best obgyn possible
Best obgyn that I have ever had. I went in for my endometrosis and came out pain free. He took his time, listened to all my concerns, and was the only doctor that used the waves instead of the laser. I had 3 surgeries before him and every year I was back. Since the surgery with him, I became pregnant 2 monts after the surgery (only a 10% chance naturally) and 5 years since I had a surgery. I owe my kufe to him, brcause my daughter is the greatest gift to my life.

June 24th, 2014
Dr Nixon was wonderful. He was very thorough and helped us to conceive our little one after years of trying. He has a calm and gentle way about him. It really helped us to have confidence

June 26th, 2009
Very professional
Dr. Nixon was my doctor during a very emotional time. I was attempting to get pregnant at age 43. I, unfortunately, had an ectopic pregnancy and had to have emergency surgery the same day it was diagnosed. He was very caring, understanding and explained the procedure prior to my surgery.He genuinely cared about my welbeing and that meant the world to me during a very trying time. I would recommend him to anyone looking for quality care.