A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Noel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Noel is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Dr. Noel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Noel DO is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Noel practice?
- Dr. Mark Noel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Noel practices Otolaryngology near Minot, ND.
See Minot Otolaryngologists.