A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Noel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Noel is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noel
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Noel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Dr. Noel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Noel DO is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Noel practice?
- Dr. Mark Noel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Noel practices Otolaryngology near Minot, ND.
See Minot Otolaryngologists.