Learn more about Dr. Mark Nolden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nolden is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nolden
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nolden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Nolden, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolden graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Nolden has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark T Nolden MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Nolden practice?
- Dr. Mark Nolden has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Nolden practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.