A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Nolden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nolden is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Nolden, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolden graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Nolden has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark T Nolden MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Nolden practice?
- Dr. Mark Nolden has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Nolden practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL and Glenview, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.