A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Norleans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Norleans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Norleans graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Norleans has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Xuemin-Xie Norleans MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark X. Norleans practice?
- Dr. Mark Norleans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Norleans practices Internal Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists.