Dr. Mark Northfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Northfield?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2017

Dr Northfield fixed my rotator cuff and bicep tendon about five years ago to my complete satisfaction. Two years ago he did a complete knee replacement and a year ago he did a complete knee replacement on my other knee to my complete satisfaction. I had no problems with any of my surgeries. I like Dr Northfield and he has a great staff. I will not hesitate to select him to for any orthopedic problems.

December 22nd, 2015

I had to wait many weeks before surgery performed. I assumed that this was imperative for whatever reason.

July 14th, 2015

Attentive service and clear demonstration of expert knowledge. He was able to diagnose shoulder and knee injuries quickly and accurately. X-rays and MRIs supported what he already knew from observing movements of knee and shoulder

May 6th, 2015

A doctor you can Trust and who will Listen

Dr. N was great. He listened-did not push what could be unnecessary- but helped me understand my options and consequences. I trust his professional opinion more than most doctors.

February 19th, 2015

Dont go here

This doctor replaced left knee , lots of pain, did not try to find out cause. Did not order blood work. I went to Stanford Hospital for 2nd opinion, turned out I had an infected leg. Laid up for 9 mos.

February 8th, 2015

Great doctor

Dr. Northfield did hip replacement surgery on me two years ago. He is very knowledgeable, smart, kind and not only a great doctor, but a nice guy too. His bedside manners were wonderful and I continue to be his patient as sometime in the future, I will need to have a knee replacement. I can trust Dr. Northfield to do this for me as well. His office is helpful and everyone is extremely friendly and knowledgeable as well.

August 5th, 2011

michael grant

After having surgery by another surgeon, I found out the major tear to my miniscus wasn't repaired. It's clear the tear was present the first time around.

December 18th, 2010

The most uncaring doctor I've ever seen - Avoid!!!

Worst bedside manner I have ever seen in a doctor! I was recovering from an injury and in alot of pain when I saw him. He was cold, rude and discompassionate. He spent less than 10 minutes with me and when I wanted to ask a few questions about my condition, he stood up and barked at me, "We're done, we're done here!!" My friend heard him from the waiting room, couldn't believe what he heard, and said I should report him to the AMA...which I probably should. Doctors should be required to have at least an ounce of decency and empathy before they are given a license to provide people medical 'care.' There's a reason they use the word 'care' - because that's supposed to be a part of your medical treatment!!! Horrible person and doctor, don't subject yourself to this one - I definitely wish I hadn't!!

August 22nd, 2017