Dr. Mark Nunge MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 10th, 2015
Poor Quality Doctor Out to Make a Quick Buck
I am currently being treated for PVC's and was at the time of my visit. I came into the ER having trouble breathing and an irregular heartbeat as directed by my cardiologist. I was hooked up to monitors and given an EKG. The monitors clearly showed I was having 8 to 10 skipped beats per minute or more at times. Doctor (and I use that term loosely) Nunge came in and basically questioned why I was in the ER as he had never heard of PVC's being a problem or dangerous. Hello, my heart is beating irregularly and skipping beats. He said he would contact my cardiologist and see what she had to say. An hour later with little change in my condition, he returned to say they could NOT get a hold of my cardiologist. He also stated that he felt no reason why I should stay for continued monitoring but to return if my symptoms got worse. What's worse, passing out or death? My sister who is a nurse on the cardiac wing of the hospital was even shocked at Mark's lack of concern and questioned him. His response was I'm a doctor and you're just a nurse, I know more than you. I was released still having breathing problems and skipped heartbeats. The next day I visited my cardiologist who said I should never had been released having the symptoms I had. Stay away from this fake. He is obviously just in the medical profession for the status symbol of wearing the white coat.