A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Nunlist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nunlist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nunlist
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Nunlist, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunlist graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nunlist has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Moora Nunlist MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Nunlist practice?
- Dr. Mark Nunlist has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Nunlist practices Family Medicine near White River Junction, VT.
See White River Junction Family Physicians.