A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Nunlist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nunlist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Nunlist, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunlist graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nunlist has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nunlist accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 48 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Nunlist practice?
Dr. Mark Nunlist practices Family Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Emergency Medicine near White River Junction, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NH.
See White River Junction Family Physicians, White River Junction Allergists, and White River Junction Emergency Physicians.