A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Nunlist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nunlist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nunlist
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nunlist Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Nunlist, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunlist graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nunlist has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Moora Nunlist MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Nunlist practice?
- Dr. Mark Nunlist has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Nunlist practices Family Medicine near White River Junction, VT.
See White River Junction Family Physicians.