A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Nunnally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Nunnally, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunnally graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Nunnally has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edwin Nunnally MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Nunnally practice?
- Dr. Mark Nunnally has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Nunnally practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists and Chicago Critical Care Practitioners.