Dr. Mark Nyce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Nyce?

Posted on January 31st, 2016

was only an office procedure, but he did check on me before i went home. this was years ago. i will be seeing him again in a week.

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Horrible person who scheduled my follow up appointment. She was rude and abrupt. It was like I was taking time away for her to do something else. She also kept answering me with quick uh huhs. She said she was new. Someone need to teach her people skills and good old fashioned common courtesy. My blood pressure has not been this high in years!

Attn: Active Duty, Liars and Cheaters

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

If I could give 0 stars, I wouldn't hesitate! DO NOT GO TO THE CENTER FOR DIGESTIVE AND LIVER HEALTH AND ENDOSCOPY CENTER of Savannah, GA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will be tricked and lied to. ACTIVE DUTY, they do not comply with their Tricare contract and will charge you for services not covered. $450 to be exact! FYI active duty DO NOT have a copay!!!!! Do not pay any copay or deductible, it will be forever, if ever, before you will be reimbursed. They will turn on any Tricare representative that you may call (by being as rude and argumentative as possible) claiming that you signed a waiver and are therefore responsible for the bill! NOT TRUE!!!I If they lose their Tricare contract, they cannot serve anyone with Tricare insurance. they even told me that we are not special just because we have Tricare. They say that they treat Tricare and Blue Cross/Blue Shield equally. Tricare is not public, commercial insurance. How many poor saps have not questioned it and paid? DON'T give them your business! So outraged!!

Dr. Nyce is a caring, thorough, professional, trustworthy gastroenterologist.

Posted on January 30th, 2014

He doesn't give up on a difficult diagnosis. He is thorough with tests. He follows through with a good level of communication. He spends appropriate time with patients. He has caring and concern for patients. He seems to hold himself to high standards. The wait is longer than average to see him, but once you're in with him, he spends the time necessary to discuss your health and concerns. Zero reservations about referring my family and friends to him.

Waited over two hours to see the dr

Posted on September 20th, 2013

I felt as though I was part of a herd of cattle. The waiting area was full. I waited over two and half hours before I even saw Dr Nyce. I felt he didn't take the time to really listen and try to get the root of the problem. He is one of the least knowledgable doctors I have encountered as well.

AWESOME

Posted on April 9th, 2013

Dr Nyce has always been caring and loving towards me

Posted on October 5th, 2017