inactive

• Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2015
Great
Dr. Nyiray is a great doctor, he always works with me and makes me feel comfortable. I definitely recommend him. He runs a small practice so it is usually easy to get appointments and he is usually on time. The office in Hicksville needs major renovations but the Plainview location is up to date.

November 11th, 2013
Doctor was excellent. Not in a large group, so I was treated like a person and not a number. Whole experience of a colonoscopy was made easy. Would highly recommend.

October 20th, 2012
all about MONEY
This is an office that only cares about MONEY. I am so upset that I am writing my first review ever. You know how your insurance tells you your responsibility is after a visit or a procedure. Dr. Nyitray's office does not wait for your insurance to tell you your responsibility, they call your insurance and get an ESTIMATE and they hound you to pay before any procedure. Honestly do they think they are the only practice in town I canceled and got another doctor.

June 5th, 2012
Great Doctor!
I think Dr. Nyitray is an excellent Gastroenterologist. I was always afraid of having a colonoscopy. I have had three now with Dr. Nyitray and the experience has been fear free and pain free. I highly recommend him!

May 7th, 2012
Great doc. Excellent experience. Took the time to listen to me. Office was not like a factory like other offices I have been to. Highly recommend.

April 19th, 2012
Easy to get an appointment, and the doctor really cared about my condition. Would highly recommend as a woman writing this review.

December 6th, 2011
Wonderful experience
Dr nyitray is the best doctor I've ever been to. His bedside manner is Wonderful. I can't say enough about him or his staff, I highly recommend this doctor.

December 3rd, 2011
I recently needed to see a GI doctor and was surprised at how fast I was able to see him. Dr. Mark Nyitray is WONDERFUL & CARING! His whole staff is very WONDERFUL, PROFESSIONAL and COURTEOUS. As far as Dr. Nyitray he is an excellent doctor, he is extremely knowledgeable and caring and I was very impressed by my whole experience. My appt. was very prompt & his office was VERY CLEAN & WELL RUN. I WOULD highly recommend him to family & friends.

October 20th, 2011
WORST DOCTOR EVER!
This doctor is absolutely horrible. His office is a total dump and the receptionists are very nasty. Due to THEM billing my insurance company INCORRECTLY they have been harassing me for months. This doctor must be so broke that he is constantly harassing the patients over their own billing issues!

August 28th, 2011
Very good experience. Will see him again for a colonscopy.

April 25th, 2011
Listens to my problems and really helps. A great physician!

November 9th, 2010
Great colonoscopy experience
I was very worried about having a colonoscopy and Dr. Nyitray was great. He listened to my problems and really cared. The office is NOT run like a zoo, as other doctor's offices I've seen. Staff was friendly and helpful. If you have any stomach problems, he's the Doc to see. Very impressed.