A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark O'Brien is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Conway O'Brien DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Mark O'Brien has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark O'Brien practices Internal Medicine near Carlsbad, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, CA and San Marcos, CA.
See Carlsbad Internists.