A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark O'Hollaren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark O'Hollaren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Hollaren
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Hollaren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark O'Hollaren, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hollaren graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. O'Hollaren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science Univ H, Portland, Or
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas O'Hollaren MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. O'Hollaren practice?
- Dr. Mark O'Hollaren has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark O'Hollaren practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Allergists and Portland Internists.