A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark O'Hollaren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark O'Hollaren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Hollaren
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Hollaren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark O'Hollaren, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hollaren graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. O'Hollaren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science Univ H, Portland, Or
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas O'Hollaren MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. O'Hollaren practice?
- Dr. Mark O'Hollaren has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark O'Hollaren practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Allergists and Portland Internists.