The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Omalley
Dr. Mark Omalley, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ (and 8 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Omalley is affiliated with Arrowhead Community, St Luke's Medical Center and Phoenix Baptist Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Omalley has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mark Omalley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Shelley Nakamura
Phoenix, AZ 1.10 mi20
Dr. Paul Mahoney
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 1.16 mi14
Dr. Neeraj Singh
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 1.33 mi9