A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark O'Malley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Malley graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. O'Malley has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Malley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan