A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Oshaughnessy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Oshaughnessy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Oshaughnessy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oshaughnessy graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oshaughnessy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Noble Hospital
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Oshaughnessy MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Oshaughnessy practice?
- Dr. Mark Oshaughnessy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Oshaughnessy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia City, IN and Auburn, IN.
See Fort Wayne Cardiologists.