A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Oshaughnessy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Oshaughnessy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oshaughnessy
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Oshaughnessy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Oshaughnessy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oshaughnessy graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oshaughnessy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Noble Hospital
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Oshaughnessy MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Oshaughnessy practice?
- Dr. Mark Oshaughnessy has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Oshaughnessy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Cardiologists.