A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Becker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Becker, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Becker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Kingwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Oliver Becker MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark O. Becker practice?
- Dr. Mark Becker has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mark Becker practices Emergency Medicine near The Woodlands, TX.