inactive

Mark O Gladstein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

December 16th, 2011
He did not offer me any other advice about all my other problems because he said he was retiring. I have multiple diagnoses and he said my diagnosis was incorrect from another center. Now I don't know what to do but to get a second opinion. I need more understanding and advice as to what to do.

August 25th, 2011
He gave me hope when I felt I had none
I really can't express how much I appreciate Dr. Gladstein. I first went to him with lower back problems in 1989. Dr. Gladstein has done two surgeries on me; one for ruptured disk in my upper spine (1993) and for frozen shoulder (2005). One thing that really impresses me about Dr. G. is that he is not knife happy as are some doctors. He will take every avenue available to prevent surgery. He always puts me at ease while in his office or at the hospital. He has a great sense of humor and in my book he is the greatest doctor/surgeon ever!