A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Herring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Herring, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herring graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Herring has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark O Herring MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mark O. Herring practice?
- Dr. Mark Herring has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Herring practices Neurology near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Neurologists.