A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jensen
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jensen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jensen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Jensen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fargo Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Olof Jensen MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark O. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Mark Jensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Jensen practices Surgery near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Surgeons.