A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jensen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jensen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jensen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Jensen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fargo Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Olof Jensen MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark O. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Mark Jensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Jensen practices Surgery near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Surgeons.