Dr. Mark Sanders MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Sugar Land, TX

June 9th, 2016
Been seeing him for annual check ups. However, when I felt sick and needed to see him, i couldn't!! was told there was no available schedule for the next two weeks. Really? What's the use of having a pcp if they WOULD NOT accommodate you for a sick visit!!!

May 12th, 2016
best doctor ever! And I don't like doctors.

July 11th, 2011
Fine Dr. and a fine man! Been our Doc for over 8 years... we will keep him forever!
Dr. Sanders has been great since day one with my whole family! Even when our kids were young,he always took time to provide the best care for them, too! He will not let you down... we tell all of our friends to go see Dr. Mark-- you should do the same!

January 21st, 2010
I Love Dr Sanders
He is the best Dr in the World!Everyone who meets him becomes a lifelong patient.

August 24th, 2009
Great Doctor, Great Man
Dr. Sanders is very professional, but has that "hometown" approach to medicine. He listens and takes time to help each patient. I would recommend you take your whole family to see him. He always goes that extra mile for each member of my family. We are blessed to have him as our family doctor.

June 10th, 2009
Wonderfully suprised and quite happy!
Noticed a problem late afternoon, called and had an appointment when Dr. Sanders opened the next day. Wait time was pretty much on average I would say as you never expect to go in exactly at your appointment time anymore. The staff was very friendly and professional. Dr. Sanders took time to read about my problem before entering the room, asked a variety of questions, and took time to talk with me and listened to my concern(s). Will be going back in the future and would suggest anybody looking for a doctor to make an appointment.

April 29th, 2008
Reminds me of my childhood doctor
Dr Sanders is the best doctor. His office will let you come in anytime if you are sick. They will also help out on the phone. Dr Sanders reminds me of my childhood doctor. I am totally comfortabale with him and trust his advise. He is a conservative doctor and will not just throw meds at you to go away. He sits down and really finds out what is the matter. I would recommed him and his clinic to everyone.