A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Scott, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Western Missouri Medical Center
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Orland Scott DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark O. Scott practice?
- Dr. Mark Scott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Scott practices Emergency Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Emergency Physicians.