A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Oatman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Oatman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Oatman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Oatman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Blackwell Regional Hospital
- Via Christi Okla Reg Medical Center
- Ponca City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Adam Oatman DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Oatman practice?
- Dr. Mark Oatman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Oatman practices Family Medicine near Ponca City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwell, OK and Bartlesville, OK.
See Ponca City Primary Care Doctors.