A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Oatman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Oatman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oatman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Oatman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Blackwell Regional Hospital
- Via Christi Okla Reg Medical Center
- Ponca City Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oatman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Oatman practice?
Dr. Mark Oatman practices Family Medicine near Ponca City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwell, OK.
See Ponca City Family Physicians.