A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Oatman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Oatman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oatman
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Oatman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Oatman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Oatman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Blackwell Regional Hospital
- Via Christi Okla Reg Medical Center
- Ponca City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Adam Oatman DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Oatman practice?
- Dr. Mark Oatman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Oatman practices Family Medicine near Ponca City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwell, OK and Bartlesville, OK.
See Ponca City Primary Care Doctors.