A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Oberlander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Oberlander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Oberlander, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oberlander graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Oberlander has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Bayfront Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Daniel Oberlander MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Oberlander practice?
- Dr. Mark Oberlander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Oberlander practices Ophthalmology near Pinellas Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Pinellas Park Ophthalmologists.