A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Oberlies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Oberlies is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Oberlies, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Oberlies graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oberlies has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Oberlies MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Oberlies practice?
- Dr. Mark Oberlies has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Oberlies practices Internal Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists.