A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Oberlies is Excellent. Dr. Oberlies has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Oberlies, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oberlies graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oberlies has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oberlies accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 5 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Oberlies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Oberlies practice?
Dr. Mark Oberlies practices Internal Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Oberlies, Dr. Markus Oberlies, Dr. Marlon Oberlies, Dr. Marcelo Oberlies, Dr. Marc Oberlies, Dr. Marcellus Oberlies