Dr. Mark Oberlies MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

September 5th, 2015
Dr. Oberlies was my dad's internist for years & was SO COMPASSIONATE when my dad was in the hospital dying. I will be forever grateful to this man for his excellent medical care, knowledge & compassion. My mom, sisters & I have all gone to him for about 15 years. I can't say enough good things about this man as a doctor & a person. The only reason he gets 4/5 stars for promptness is because he sometimes run late BECAUSE he spends a lot of time with each patient, listening to their concerns, accurately diagnosing their disease, and educating them on treatments, options, medications & changes that may need to be made in lifestyle, diet, etc. I LOVE this doctor & highly recommend him. He has always had excellent & compassionate nurses working with him over the years, too.

April 4th, 2015
This is one of the best physicians in our community! He listens, he takes time for his patients and really cares….and a great team of nursing staff as well!

March 6th, 2012
I have a hard time finding a Doctor who's willing to listen and answer all questions thoroughly. Dr. Oberlies does both! He's a caring physician and his nurses do an excellent job on all follow up.

June 7th, 2008
best I've seen
I'm older, and I've been to a lot of doctors in a lot of states... this man was by far the best physician I've ever called "my doctor", and I'm happy to have found him.

June 7th, 2008
Great Doctor !
Great Doctor ! very good listener. answer questions thoroughly. takes extra time if needed. excellent follow up system. is expedient when faced with possible problem. wonderful people skills.