Learn more about Dr. Mark Odou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Odou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Odou
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Odou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Odou, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Odou graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Odou has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark William Odou MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Odou practice?
- Dr. Mark Odou has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Odou practices Surgery near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Surgeons.