Dr. Mark Oliver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Oliver?

January 12th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor

I was sent to Dr Oliver when I broke my ankle and developed a blood clot. Love him.....he is a very caring Dr. He answers all your questions....spends as much time with you as you need. Great sense of humor...down to earth. I wish I could make him my primary.

October 8th, 2015

I have used Dr. Oliver for over 30 years. He is a wonderful doctor and compassionate man.

July 26th, 2012

TOP Doctor I have ever had !

Caring..thorough..great bedside manner..excellent in everyway! He goes above and beyond the norm.. I feel so fortunate he has cared for me for 21 yrs. Thank you Dr. Oliver for giving me such excellent care all these years! I wish you another "hole in one "! I can't fail to mention his office staff Nancy.. Erma , Susan and Jane his fabulous nurse!

June 30th, 2011

This is the family practitioner you want for excellent care and referral to specialists

I have been seeing Dr. Oliver as my primary care physician for nearly 30 years. He has given excellent care to me and my husband. When I have needed referrals to specialists, they have been the best doctors I could have. I have referred many friends and clients to both Dr. Oliver and his referral specialists. He is very caring and is up on all the most current medical information and procedures. I appreciate the amount of time he spends with me - he is never rushed, all my questions are answered. I can't say enough positive about him.

December 15th, 2009

Larry L

July 21st, 2009

Satisfied Patient

I switched doctors to Dr. Oliver because the previous doctor was most interested in getting me out the door. By contrast Dr. Oliver has a genuine interest in my medical well being. He prescribes tests suitable for my age and health and acts on the results when that is appropriate.Additionally I found him personable and easy to deal with.

October 3rd, 2017