A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ollinger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ollinger graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ollinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ollinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ollinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Ollinger practice?
Dr. Mark Ollinger practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Ollinger, Dr. Marcel Ollinger, Dr. Marcelino Ollinger, Dr. Marcellus Ollinger, Dr. Marcelo Ollinger, Dr. Marco Ollinger