Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
 |  Very informative and listens well  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

I had Carotid endarterectomy surgery a year ago by a physician in Honolulu. I went to Dr Ombrellaro for the 1st time for a 1 year checkup and was quite impressed with my visit. He had obviously read reports from other doctors during the past year, took the time to ask pertinent questions, listened to my thoughts and concerns and then preceeded to explain to me why I was experiencing certain symptoms. I would recommend him to any of my friends and, more importantly, family.

|  Save My Moms Life-wondereful doctor  |  show details
by Ahmeed on Mar 22nd, 2011

His Nurse talked to us very sharply is is quite rude when i call in to ask questions about my mothers care, there is this tall deep voice boy who works there who has always been nice to us but he doesn't really work for doctor Omberllo, overall i like the doctor and i have seen him on Television around the area

Sep 21st, 2010

Dr. Ombrellaro is an excellent surgeon but does not help his patients with issues after surgery. He wants to refer you to other doctors to manage post-operative problems such as scar tissue. He told me I could not return to work, but then refused to talk to my disability carrier on the phone when asked numberous times to go over my case. Typical surgeon complex. Doesn't want to actually get involved in patient care. Though he did a good job with my TOS surgery, I would look for another surgeon if you want all-around care.

Jun 25th, 2010

Dr. O is the most wonderful Vascular Surgeon in the World. He has saved my life. I have been seeing him for over 12 years do to complications from another surgeon. I trust him with my life. And he loves chocolate. I thank God dailey for this amazing talented man.

Oct 28th, 2005 on yahoo.com

Dr Ombrellaro is the bomb!: This guy saved my friend's life. He really cares and takes the time to explain everything. A fantastic surgeon!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com