A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ono, Radiation Oncology is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ono, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ono graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ono has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ono accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Ono practice?
Dr. Mark Ono practices Radiation Oncology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Radiation Oncologists.