Dr. Mark Orgel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Orgel?

Posted on August 21st, 2015

Caring and understanding. Finally, a doctor who treats me as a whole person.

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

I think he's probably a good doctor, but I feel like he doesn't really care about me or how I feel. Rarely does h make eye contact. I don't know if follow up is his fault of staff.

Wonderful Doctor! A+++

Posted on April 1st, 2015

Dr. Mark is the best PCP ever. Always spends quality time to ensure questions are answered and to ascertain/determine appropriate medical care and follow-up. Most importantly, makes the patient feel at ease and comfortable in a medical setting, and treats patients with respect and dignity. Very accurate and thorough when making diagnosis and/or recommendations for treatment of medical issues/conditions. Dr. mark rocks!!

After receiving a diagnosis of "you have potentially dangerous condition" over the phone and hanging up, he never returned my calls of what to do. I ended up in the hospital 4 months later.

Posted on August 29th, 2012

I wouldn't take my dog to him.

Doesn't care any more

Posted on September 2nd, 2010

Dr Orgel has been my family's doctor for longer than I can remember. Over the last several years it seems he has stopped caring about his patients. He doesn't listen to the problems you're having, rarely will he even look you in the eye. The last few appointments I had, he spoke very quickly and left without even saying goodbye or indicating that my appointment was over. Wait time to see the doctor is awful as well. I had an appointment 15 minutes after they opened and they didn't even ask for my insurance card until half an hour after my appointment time. No apologies or explanations were given. Frankly, I'm glad Dr Orgel has moved his practice. Looking for a new doctor is never fun, but it seems like he just quit trying.

Posted on November 15th, 2017