Dr. Mark Ornstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Ornstein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2015

Dr Ornstein was the best, most accurate I have ever had. A real professional.

September 19th, 2011

BEST OCTOR ON THE PLANET

I dont even know where to begin with Dr. Ornstein. He is the most caring, amazing, awesome doctor there is. He genuinely cares about me as a patient, and makes me feel like I am his ONLY patient. He knows me, the whole me, not just my illnesses. He understands that a doctor should know his patients, not just treat them. He uses humor, personal experience, compassion and expertise. He is warm and affectionate. He creates a friendly, inviting environment, and never judges. I can talk to him about ANYTHING. I bounced around to several doctors before I found Dr. O, and I would neer leave him.

Type 2 Diabetes