A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Orton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Orton is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orton
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Orton, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Orton graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Orton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham City Community Hosp
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Douglas Orton MD is a male Pathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Orton practice?
- Dr. Mark Orton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Orton practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Layton, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Ogden, UT.
See Layton Pathologists.