A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osborne
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osborne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Osborne, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Osborne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hosp & Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Osborne MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Osborne practice?
- Dr. Mark Osborne has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Osborne practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Hamburg, PA.
See Bethlehem Radiologists.