A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osborne
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osborne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Osborne, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Osborne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hosp & Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Osborne MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Osborne practice?
- Dr. Mark Osborne has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Osborne practices Diagnostic Radiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Radiologists.