A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Oscherwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Oscherwitz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Oscherwitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventitive Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Oscherwitz graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oscherwitz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Oscherwitz MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Oscherwitz practice?
- Dr. Mark Oscherwitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Oscherwitz practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.