Dr. Mark Osevala DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 3rd, 2017
Life Saver
I had Dr. Osevala for my heart surgeon. He performed a quad bypass on my heart. Never have I had such level of care. I was informed of everything ahead of time, and my down time from surgery was very minimal. I was home in six days (I'm diabetice so they kept me an extra day).

May 17th, 2016
Dr. Osevala performed Open Heart Surgery back in 2004 on myself, and I was very pleased with him on all accounts, and 12 years later, I'm doing great. Thank you Dr. Osevala for your work.

August 5th, 2015
By-pass surgery.
Dr. Osevala preformed my surgery, five by passes, after a window maker heart attack; I was taken to Susquehanna Health via ambulance. This man saved my life! I truly cannot convey how much respect and gratitude I have for this man. I just celebrated my 2nd anniversary and am doing very well! I am also very thankful for Susquehanna Health! Any other future surgeries I may need, I definitely will be having Dr. Osevala as my surgeon-a no brainer!!!

January 31st, 2011
he lied to us
he told my family that my gram had a 99% chance of surviving heart surgery and then she wound up dying on us! he didn't even have the guts to come out and tell us that she passed away! he came out at 6:30pm and told the family that everything was going fine and all they had to do was sew her back up and she would be in recovery in an hour. well needless to say that hour went by and we didn't hear anything. at 8:30pm a chaplan came into waiting room and we knew something happened. he didn't even have the guts to come in and tell us hisself!!!! she died at 7:30pm and we didn't find out until 8:30pm. I would not recommend this dr to anyone!!!! take my advice and go elsewhere cause he does not know what he is doing!!!!

April 15th, 2010
Very happy with care provided

May 9th, 2009
Wonderfully kind and Capable Man
Dr. Osevala performed a triple bypass procedure on me in May of 2007. Words fail to describe how caring and kind he is. My surgery went remarkably well, and at age 65 have been able to return to my job in retail. Ours is a very physically demanding job, and I have had no further problems. I have only high praise for the good Dr. and his skills as a surgeon.

July 15th, 2016