A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ostahowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ostahowski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ostahowski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostahowski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ostahowski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Steven Ostahowski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Ostahowski practice?
- Dr. Mark Ostahowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Ostahowski practices Family Medicine near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, MI.
See Midland Primary Care Doctors.