A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Oswald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Oswald is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Oswald, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Oswald has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Oswald MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Oswald practice?
- Dr. Mark Oswald has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Mark Oswald practices Family Medicine near , .