Dr. Mark Ott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Ott?

August 10th, 2017

caring and compassionate, positive and very competent Wonderful

December 6th, 2016

Sharon Kerkman

Dr. Ott has wonderful bedside manner. I was sick constantly for about 3 months, then had a referral to see Dr. Ott. He reviewed all my tests , xrays, and notes. Then he had my daughter, husband and I come in and he explained and show what he thought was either a pocket of infection or it could be a tumor. The shadow appeared under the liver. Once he got in for surgery he found it was cancer, and was able to remove all of it, along with 18 nodes, and all came back clear. To be safe, he had me meet an Oncologist, Dr. Gregg, at Utah Cancer Specialists, and she recommended I do 4 rounds (8 sessions) of chemo. Upon completion in mid July, I was told I did not need radiation at this time. So I am now on the survival side of life. I feel Dr. Ott saved my life. He is a wonderful human being, and has a love for medicine and making it right for you.

August 5th, 2015

Outstanding Doctor, Person

I went to Dr. Ott for a second opinion on what had become a very serious case due to some "miss steps" by another surgeon. Dr. Ott skillfully orchestrated me out of a mess and gave me back a hope and expectation for a bright and healthy future. He is very attentive to his patients and responds very quickly to messages. He visited me personally each day in the hospital after surgery. I would have him perform surgery on any of my 4 children or wife regardless of the complexity or difficulty. We will always be very grateful to have found Dr. Ott and for all he has done for us. Please do not hesitate going to him with your most complex needs.

June 20th, 2015

Even though Dr. Ott was running behind due to an emergency, he personally came out into the waiting room and apologized to the patients waiting. He didn't send a nurse or staff, he did it himself. That showed me he cared about us and our time. Excellent customer care.

March 11th, 2015

I was very ill and did not know how bad the situation was. Dr. Ott saved me from a premature departure.

January 12th, 2015

A+++++++++++

Dr. Ott is the best doctor I have ever had and I have seen many doctors in my 62 years of life. I would refer everyone to him. His staff is awesome also. I felt like I was his only patient. He is so caring and kind yet so knowledgeable and through. He gets an A+++++++ rating from me.

January 22nd, 2014

The best experience I have ever had with a doctor. Extremely skilled and knowledgable, but also very kind and compassionate. I trusted Dr Ott completely, and I'm very grateful to have been his patient.

September 22nd, 2013

Fantastic

I was sent to Dr . Ott by another hospital after a surgical complication. He took the time to ease my fears and saw me everyday. He called me personally with test results and answered my questions and concerns rapidly when I called in.

April 2nd, 2013

He was the perfect Dr for me

I was so scared when found out I was having tumors in my stomach, it was a huge stress to know about surgery and all the sudden changes in my life , but he helped me to understand the process and what it surprised me is that he was every single day and night visiting me at the hospital , and making sure after surgery everything went fine . We are meeting soon and I hope as he said , my problem was removed completely , and I can move on with my life as he stated. Thank you Dr Ott, see ya soon for my yearly check up !

January 24th, 2013

Best doctor ever!

Dr. Ott removed a massive tumor from my leg. It's been over two months and he has been great to check up on me regularly. He is very compassionate and answers any questions I have. My scar is over a foot long, but looks as good as a scar that long can! Would go to Dr. Ott for any surgery in the future for sure!!

February 16th, 2012

Dr. Ott saved my life!!!

I was diagnosed with a very rare disease-Hyperaldosteronism-a tumor in my left adrenal gland, making my blood pressure very high-200/120 and no medication could control it. I was referred to Dr. Ott and he removed the adrenal gland and tumor and I am doing very well!! He is so caring, compassionate, excellent surgeon!! I would give him 10 Stars-Thank you Dr. Ott!!!

November 21st, 2011

Top Care and Concern

My daughter has cancer and Dr. Ott cared for her. He was the most professional, kind, and caring physician we have ever encountered. His professionalism was only surpassed by his genuine caring-TOP SHELF!