A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ou
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ou Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ou graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Ou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H K Ou MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Ou practice?
- Dr. Mark Ou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Ou practices Family Medicine near Chino Hills, CA.
See Chino Hills Primary Care Doctors.