A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hung Ou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hung Ou is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ou graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Ou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hung Kang Ou MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hung K. Ou practice?
- Dr. Hung Ou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hung Ou practices Family Medicine near Ontario, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chino Hills, CA.
See Ontario Primary Care Doctors.