A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Oveson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Oveson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Oveson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Oveson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Valley Medical Center
- Loudoun Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Clark Oveson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Oveson practice?
- Dr. Mark Oveson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Oveson practices Family Medicine near Nephi, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Green, UT.
See Nephi Primary Care Doctors.